A little about
We have overof experience
At HUSA accountants we have a diverse team managed by our two senior partners with 4 accountancy and international audit and accounting backgrounds.
We work with a diverse range of clients from “one man” sole traders to large multi-billion pound international listed companies. Our expertise is not limited to a particular industry. We provide accounting and legal services to a diverse range of professions and industries, e.g. doctors, dentists, taxi drivers, carpet fitters, retail shops, pharmaceutical companies, and property investment companies to name a few. We understand not all our clients are the same and they require a tailored level of service taking into account the uniqueness of their business.
With the above in mind, we will work in partnership with you, developing a long-term business relationship in order to provide a bespoke professional service that ensures you meet your HMRC compliance obligations and minimise the amount of tax that you and your business pay.
A little about
Our Birmingham and London Offices are headed by our two senior partners.
(Senior Partner & Director)
He trained as a Chartered Accountant with PWC, one of the world's largest accounting practice. Arif specialises in personal and corporate tax, accounting, business planning and finance consultancy.
Tina specialises in accounting, business planning, cashflow projections and finance consulting.
- Since 1991, HUSA Accountants have specialised in supporting accountancy and taxation needs for all types of businesses and individuals throughout the United Kingdom.
- To help us provide that "extra service" to our clients, we open our Birmingham office on Sundays (11 am - 2.30 pm).
- By choosing HUSA Accountants you will have access to a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants who you are able to contact directly as and when you wish to.
- Should we be engaged to provide professional services to you, we will take care of all your business and personal taxation needs and will take the time to get to know you and your business to ensure ultimately your tax liabilities are legally minimised.
- We have been working with our clients for over 25 years and have a wealth of experience, allowing us to understand your needs.
- Our accountants are dedicated to providing the very best services and are either qualified or part-qualified, working towards the ACA and ACCA qualifications. Our staff undertake training on a regular basis to ensure that their knowledge is up to date so our firm can provide the highest standards.