Tax planning Services in Birmingham
With so many different taxes out there such as Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Stamp Duty, Value Added Tax (VAT) and National Insurance to name just a few, it is no surprise things get confusing and complicated.
Tax planning Birmingham through HUSA Accountants can help you take control of all your tax related overheads and compliance requirements, providing straightforward and concise tax advice for entrepreneurs, companies and individuals that have complex issues that require specialist tax input.
Our tax planning Birmingham specialist has over 25 years of tax experience with the Big 4 accountancy firms and this enables HUSA Accountants to have a unique insight into both the commercial and personal tax issues that may arise as well as having a number of key relationships with HM Revenue & Customs. Ensure your money is working its hardest and the tax you pay is ultimately a fair, yet minimal, amount.
Tax planning Birmingham can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a tax recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements relating to tax payments.
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
- Business Support
For all your tax planning Birmingham needs give Husa Accountants a call today on 0121 603 3333 or contact us here.